Apply if You Are a Dental Assistant in Another Province

Last updated: March 22, 2021

Time: 11:30 am

To qualify you must:

  • be a dental assistant in a Canadian province where dental assisting is regulated (it is not regulated in Ontario and Quebec)
  • have current registration/certification/license (practice rights) in good standing
  • have full practice rights (not limited in any way)
  • demonstrate good character and reputation

To apply, click on “Activate now!” in our Applicant Portal. When you are asked to Choose Category, select the Labour Mobility option.

When you apply, be ready to provide:

  • Canadian-government ID
  • certificate, diploma or official transcript from the school you attended
  • good character and reputation information
  • Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check Certificate
  • other documents to support your answers in our application
  • credit card payment for:
Scroll to Top