Dental Assistants Continuing Competence Program
Last updated: December 3, 2020
At: 3:42 pm
You must continue to learn throughout your practice to be a competent dental assistant.
Our Continuing Competence Program requires that you:
- assess your own competence to identify areas where learning is needed or will enhance your practice
- create a learning plan to address your learning needs
- complete your planned learning
- maintain current practice through mandatory practice hours
- participate in our audit of your competence records
Sign up for one of our workshops to learn more about the Continuing Competence Program.