Dental Assistants Continuing Competence Program
Last updated: January 10, 2023
At: 5:23 pm
Continuing to learn and grow is essential to being a competent dental assistant. Use the Continuing Competence Process to guide you.
Our Continuing Competence Program requires that you:
- Assess your own competence to identify areas where learning is needed or will enhance your practice
- create a learning plan to address your learning needs
- Achieve your planned learning by completing Learning Activities
- Analyze the outcome of your learning by writing a reflective result statement
- maintain current practice through mandatory practice hours
- participate in our audit of your competence records
Sign up for one of our workshops to learn more about the Continuing Competence Program.