Your Dental Assisting Practice Permit
Your Practice Permit tells you and your patients important things like:
- your dental assistant registration number
- whether you are a Registered, Provisional or Courtesy Dental Assistant
- the date you are authorized to practice until
- if you have any conditions on your practice (including if you are not authorized for an Entry Practice)
- if you are authorized for any Advanced Practices
You must either display your permit where you practice or produce it when asked to.
You can print your permit in our portal. Any changes to your authorized skills or conditions on practice will be immediately reflected on your practice permit.