Town Hall Sessions
Get all the latest College news at our virtual, town-hall style sessions. Join us online to learn more and ask questions about things like:
- what’s new (for example, legislative changes, council decisions)
- rules and requirements for dental assistants, and how to meet them
- being a regulated health professional
- the College’s role and Council’s role
June College Connect
Tuesday, June 7th at 5:30 PM – sign up here
Topics will include
- an overview of our role
- Bill 46, the Health Statutes Amendment Act 2020, and how it impacts dental assistants
- the latest College news
- recent changes: renewal deadline, regulated member councillor appointments, annual meetings and insurance
- new staff at the College
- IPC Guideline
Our next College Connect will be on Wednesday, September 21st at 5:30 PM. Save the date! In July, we’ll announce the topics and you can sign up to attend.
Watch this page for more dates.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a College Connect.
Each College Connect will be about different topics, based on what’s important and timely. We’re using a town hall approach so we can share information, get your feedback and answer your questions.
These sessions are a great opportunity for you to learn more about upcoming changes and what’s happening that impacts dental assisting practice. The sessions will be hosted by members of our Council and staff who are looking forward to connecting with you.