Cancel Permit and Registration
Last updated: September 16, 2021
Time: 3:33 pm
You may cancel your registration and Practice Permit when you:
- are taking an extended leave from practice (more than three years)
- will no longer be practicing (such as retirement)
To cancel, use our Cancel Registration application. You’ll find it in our Portal at Registration Change Request.
When you cancel your registration you:
- are no longer on the Dental Assistant Register
- do not hold a Practice Permit and may not practice
- are not covered by malpractice insurance
- may not use the protected titles Registered Dental Assistant and Dental Assistant
You must re-apply for registration and a Practice Permit before you return to practice.