Continuing Competence Program Requirements
- propose a Learning Plan for the year including a minimum of 2 Learning Objectives
- complete a minimum of 2 Learning Objectives (between December 1 and November 30)
Mandatory Practice Hours Requirement
- fulfill a minimum of 300 practice hours in a 3-year period
- Review the Competency Profile.
- Complete the Self-Assessment.
- Create and record your proposed Learning Plan.* (every year before annual renewal)
- Complete Learning Activities to achieve your proposed Learning Objectives within your Learning Plan. Record details and upload verification of your completed learning.*
- Fulfill Mandatory Practice Hours. Record details and upload verification of your completed hours.*
When You Are Notified
- Comply with CCP Audit requirements
Sign up for one of our workshops to learn more about CCP Requirements and the Continuing Competence Program.