Transfer from Provisional to Registered Permit

If you have a Provisional Practice Permit, you must complete your registration requirements before you can apply to transfer your Permit from Provisional to Registered.

When you have completed your registration requirements, use this form to apply.

Registration Requirements

Accredited program graduates must:

  • pass the National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) Exam

Non-accredited program graduates must:

  • pass the NDAEB Clinical Practice Evaluation (CPE), or
  • complete intra-oral upgrading at an accredited* dental assisting program for these Practices:
    • dental radiographs
    • impressions
    • dental dam
    • selective coronal polishing
    • anticariogenic agents
    • pit and fissure sealants
    • matrices and wedges
    • topical anaesthetic
    • bases and liners

*Accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada

Scroll to Top