We rely on a strong engaged staff team to deliver on our commitment to regulate in the Public interest.
- Are you an experienced dental assistant who is well-versed in applying the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics?
- Do you have solid leadership skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills?
- Does the idea of promoting standards and providing regulatory guidance to the Public and registrants of the College pique your interest?
If you answered yes, we have an incredible opportunity at the College for you to consider.
What You’ll Do
Our mandate is to regulate dental assisting in the public interest. We’re focused on the Public trusting that dental assistants provide safe, competent, and ethical oral health care. We need dental assistants to help us do that through their practice, by continuing to enhance and improve their competence and by complying with the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. That’s why we created an exciting new staff position that focuses on providing regulatory support and improving our service to the Public, dental assistants, employers, and other stakeholders. The Regulatory Compliance Advisor will answer a wide range of practice questions and interpret requirements and legislation based on directions and guidelines.
To learn more about the Regulatory Compliance Advisor position, including the key responsibilities and qualifications, please review this position description.
Benefits and Perks
As an employee of the College, you can expect great benefits, flexible work arrangements, and supportive colleagues. The work is purposeful. You’ll be helping to ensure Albertans are served by safe, competent, and ethical dental assistants, while being a part of an organization that has a respectful workplace, embraces diversity, and supports the well-being and growth of employees.
Currently this position is designed as part-time, three days per week, and via remote work. Due to the pandemic, much of our team is working from home. We will continue to evolve and adjust our policies and health and safety measures as recommended by Public Health.
The compensation range for this position is $28.00 to $39.00 per hour.
How to Apply
If this opportunity appeals to you:
- forward your resume and a cover letter to tell us why you are interested in this position
- clearly explain how your background and experience will meet our needs
- email your application by December 13, 2021, at 9:00 AM to email@example.com and quote Regulatory Compliance Advisor in the subject line
- hire based on merit and welcome qualified applicants of all backgrounds
- review all applications to determine which candidates’ qualifications most closely match the needs of the position
- only contact the candidates we select for interview
- conduct interviews virtually by video conference
- ask all final candidates to provide references and a criminal record check
We thank all applicants for their interest. No phone calls, no emails, and no recruiters, please.