Thanks for being interested in attending! However, we’ve reached our registration limit.
You can add your name to our wait list if you’d like. Just send us a message. Ask to be put on our wait list and we’ll let you know by email if space opens up. We may let you know as late as the morning of the workshop, so watch your inbox.
This is the second year of our initiative to develop leadership within our organization. During our multi-year project, we’ll be hosting workshops, focus groups and other development opportunities. This year, for our second event, we’re exploring leadership behaviours that enhance our professional relationships.
Our presenters will help you learn:
- strategies and tips for successfully navigating conflict
- about being a culturally humble leader and how it can help enhance your patient-centered practice
Join our Planting Seeds, Growing Leaders 2022 event on April 2nd, via Zoom.
Space is limited, so register soon to reserve your spot.
April 2, 2022
8:45 am – noon
There is no charge for this event.
Elevate, Don’t Escalate: Leading with Impact, Living with Class
- practical strategies for dealing with conflict
- the importance of elevating (seeking solutions) over escalating (attempting to win)
- tips that help save relationships and careers
Practising Cultural Humility in a Traumatic Era
- introduction to the concept of cultural humility
- why it’s so different from cultural competency, cultural safety and cultural awareness
- tools and strategies to position the patient as an expert in their own experience