Find current Coronavirus/COVID-19 information for Albertans here:
- Alberta Health
- Alberta Health Services
Refer to the Alberta Dental Association and College’s Guide for Pandemic Influenza Plan for more helpful information, including: Caring for Patients and Disruption of the Supply Chain.
According to Alberta Health, the risk to Albertans remains low. However, they want health care workers to be informed and equipped for the changing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Read their letter for the latest on:
- IPC Recommendations
- General Prevention
- Travelers Returning to Work
There are several helpful links in their letter to things like:
- COVID-19 Screening Criteria
- Interim IPC Recommendations
- Alberta Health’s Coronavirus info for Albertans
- Alberta Health Services’ novel coronavirus (COVID-19) information