2022-25 Strategic Plan
These themes provide the foundation of the strategic direction and goals:
- Regulatory Effectiveness
- Relationships and Partnerships
- Trust and Confidence
- Continuous Learning and Development
We promote continuous learning and improvement that influences policies and programs based on best available evidence and sharing knowledge with other regulatory bodies.
- Develop and promote innovative approaches to regulation and governance.
- Increase collaboration with other colleges and regulators provincially and nationally to learn and share best practices in regulation and governance.
- Anticipate and track emerging trends and develop corresponding processes to improve the patient experience and protect the public.
- Continually assess and advance our governance function and leadership.
We are respected and valued by the public, registrants, and stakeholders.
- Proactively build and strengthen relationships and initiate dialogue with dental assistants to increase registrants’ knowledge of and commitment to our mandate.
- Partner with stakeholders to anticipate and respond to needs aligned with our mandate.
We enhance patient experiences through participating in evaluation and innovative action.
- Create an ongoing evaluation agenda and innovation strategy that results in evidenced informed decisions and directions.
- Forecast and monitor developments that impact the regulation of dental assistants.