If you’d like to be more involved in your profession, try volunteering for a committee. You’ll get to:
- learn and develop new skills
- gain professional experience
- make personal and professional connections
- make a difference
- feel fulfilled
We’re currently looking for members for our Governance & Nominations Committee.
What does this committee do?
- recruit candidates for Council and committees
- regularly review governance policies and recommend changes/updates to Council as needed
- regularly review Bylaws, Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics and recommend changes/updates to Council as needed
- most work is done by email with occasional conference calls or in-person meetings (in-person meetings not currently allowed because of health restrictions)
How do I apply?
If you have questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.