Registrar Performance Management Committee
Our Registrar Performance Management Committee (RPMC) is a governance committee that facilitates the employer/employee relationship between Council and Registrar. This committee reports and makes recommendations to Council but does not have authority to make decisions.
The RPMC indirectly supports our regulatory work by overseeing the Registrar’s employment including orientation, work plan, professional development, and monitoring and assessing performance.
Lisa Rahimi, Chair
Tongjie (TJ) Zhang
- provide general orientation about the College to the Registrar
- ensure the Registrar develops annual goals and objectives based on the College’s current strategic plan
- canvass Council for feedback on Registrar performance and employment expectations
- facilitate annual Registrar performance assessment process including salary recommendation
- make recommendations to Council regarding Registrar performance outcomes, continued employment, compensation, education, and/or professional development
- annually review the Registrar’s position description and bring recommendations to Council
This committee has a very specific structure. The committee members must all be current members of our College’s Council as follows:
- the President (appointed as Chair)
- the Vice-President
- the Treasurer
- a Councillor
The RPMC typically meets virtually in May and September.